Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Release Dates

I've been mulling this around for a while now in my head and I think I've come up with a release plan for my Project Solstice series. But before I say anything, let me put up the usual disclaimer.

These dates are subject to change.

There. I said it. So without further ado, here we go...

Section 51 - October 1st
Department 51 - November 1st
Unit 51 - December 1st
Station 51 - January 1st*

*That last date is iffy. If I can get it out sooner rather than later, I will. I hate letting projects linger over the holidays.

What would make the dates change, I don't know. Honestly, it might simply be me being scared to death about what people will think or wondering if I might have wasted my time writing this series like I have with other things I've written. Although, you'd think with the number of beta readers and critique partners I've had over the years, I'd be use to the scrutiny by now. It could also be the fact that the editor I have lined up might get busy with other work before I can get the next book to him. Anything is possible.

I guess this means I should put up a cover soon for Section 51, which I will. I've also discovered somewhere along the way that a series bible might come in handy so I can keep things straight. Sadly, I've been in denial about creating more work for myself since the end of the second book. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment