Thursday, February 13, 2014

I'm Here I'm Here

Thank goodness for a snow day in NC. I can finally catch up on some stuff that I've been working on.

So what exactly have I been working on? Nothing much, unfortunately. My non-writer life has caught up and forced me to take a hiatus for a little bit. Just a few personal issues I need to work through--nothing serious. Tedious, but not bad. And before you say anything, they have nothing to do with inaction on my part. More like a case of when it rains it pours.

Anyway, the hiatus has given me a chance to think more about Space 51 and I realized I had a major problem that I need to work through. Writer's block on top of that doesn't help. I find the best way to get rid of writer's block is to start editing from the beginning of the story so I can work through the rough spots.

One thing is certain. I want this thing released within the next two or three months. Sooner, if I have my way about it.

In the mean time, I've gotten some more great reviews for Section 51 and couldn't be happier. I especially like the title of the most recent review from Mike D. who writes "If X-Files and Supernatural had a Child". Two of my all-time favorite shows; I couldn't be more flattered. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment