Saturday, July 6, 2013

Traffic

Does anyone know how to generate blog traffic? I've heard that you need to blog everyday. Well...that's not going to happen. Sorry guys, but I have a day job, too. And given the choice, I'd rather be writing than blogging.

I've heard so many stories about writers who have all of these ideas and ways to generate traffic to their blogs. I've also heard that what works for one person doesn't always work for someone else. So why chase a moving target?

So, if it's okay with everyone (or whoever's out there), I'll try to blog at least once a week. I can't promise anything, but I'm pretty sure my blogs won't be too much longer than this one. Oh, and you can bet some of this stuff will probably be scheduled to stretch out my time and make it seem like I'm sticking to my guns about blogging once a week.

Oh, and in case you're wondering, I do have a Twitter account. It's https://twitter.com/AuthorVGH. I have Facebook, too, but I'm not so sure if I'm ready to share it. Whenever I think about all of the latest and greatest networking tools and whether or not I should do them, it's like a slow-entry bullet to the brain. But if you're really inclined, check out my website for my FB address. I just can't promise I'll always be posting anything there. The only reason why I'm sharing my Twitter account is because it likes posts that are short and sweet.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment