Friday, July 26, 2013

Me, Myself, and I are having a conversation

And as fate would have it, I'm talking to myself. But that's okay, seeing as I've been to busy doing other things to really write a blog on a schedule. I sure hope if I end up with fans someday that they'll forgive me for not paying this thing too much attention. It's not that I don't care, but let's face it. I'd rather be writing.

Speaking of which--and since I enjoy talking to myself--book #3 is done. Sadly, I'm at a spot where I don't want to be. I'm talking cliffhanger territory. I HATE it when a book ends in a cliffhanger, but there was no avoiding it in this case. But, keep in mind that #3 is a first draft, so that could always change.
So where am I at in the whole series? Well, if all goes well, it'll be more than a trilogy like I had first planned. If all doesn't go well, then the few folks who bought my book might hate that I canceled the series the way I did. But only time will tell.

More important, I'm in the process of finding an editor for book #1. I need to do one more read through, especially of the first few chapters because I went from third person to first person through the first third of the book and I'm not sure if I cleaned up all of the POV switches.

Okay, dinner is done, so it's time to eat. We're eating a little late tonight, which is one of those things I hate as much as I do cliffhangers. Go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment