Saturday, December 21, 2013

I'm Floored by Examiner.com

I created a Google Alert because I know that's one of the best ways to see if someone might be pirating your book. I had completely forgotten that it's also used to see if there are any mentions across the web, which means reviews, discussions, etc. So needless to say, I was absolutely floored to see Section 51 posted on the Examiner.com. Check out the article here: http://www.examiner.com/article/v-g-harrison-s-new-approach-to-science-fiction-vampires-and-aliens.

That first line plastered a smile on my face so large that I remembered what it was like to open up a Christmas gift and see that Santa had gotten me exactly what I had asked for.
Fans of supernatural/paranormal literature, of vampire or werewolf stories, and of the science-fiction genre – V. G. Harrison has one novel to satisfy all of you.
A huge thank you to the folks at the Examiner for the kind words. Though I haven't gone through all of the comments yet, thanks to everyone for the support. It's things like this that make me love Project Solstice all the more. I truly feel as though I'm on the right path.

No comments:

Post a Comment