Tuesday, November 12, 2013

It's Alive! It's Alive!

UPDATE TO THE UPDATE: Both Barnes & Noble and Kobo are online! It's officially release day. Now, to go work on my newsletter.

UPDATE: Section 51 and Department 51 are currently available at Amazon and Smashwords. I'm still waiting on Kobo and B&N. Hopefully, it'll be soon. Although, I had to start from scratch with Kobo because I couldn't find my books. That one might take a little longer.

Happy Release Day for Section 51 and Department 51! They should be available to the general public in e-book sometime today. I uploaded both books last night to the various places where I knew it would take anywhere from 12 to 48 hours to post on each website. I'll return to this blog throughout the day to keep you updated as they become available among the usual suspects like Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and Smashwords.

I don't know what's going to happen to them in terms of sales, and I'm not about to speculate either. All I can do is hope for the best and see what happens. There have been so many stories about indie publishing that I don't follow them anymore because it's really anyone's game these days.

In the mean time, I'm going to busy myself with trying to finish Space 51, which is book number four. Unit 51 has had its first pass-through with my editor, but I haven't mustered up the courage to see the damage yet. Hopefully, it's not too much and I've learned some lessons along the way with book one and two.

In the meantime, happy reading and a HUGE thank-you in advance to anyone who purchases a copy.



No comments:

Post a Comment